We are acting swiftly to provide safe and virtual options for our buyers and sellers! We choose to view this challenge as if it were the new normal in real estate and rapidly adapt to the situation while maintaining required safety directives from the state and CDC. Real estate CAN be virtual and we are still committed to helping our clients who must buy and sell accomplish that in the current climate.
- We are “retrofitting” our current listing inventory to include 3D tours with showing commentary for immediate “virtual access”.
- We will be exploring “scheduled virtual showings” as a way of obtaining valuable feedback for our sellers
- We are implementing a “virtual binder” that will be accessed on a mobile or desktop device. This will include all documents we typically include in a physical binder and will be sent to all showing agents and also included as a link for the consumer at the end of our virtual showings
- Implementing screening questions and sanitary practices for all who wish to continue private physical showings
- We are hosting exclusively virtual open houses at this time…details being released soon!
- We will expand upon the ability to reach buyers through our social netoworks
- We are offering virtual showings to our buyer clients via 3-D tours or face-time collaboration.
- We will be adding a virtual consultation option for all new buyers.
- We will continue with our popular home buyer seminars vitually!! Stay tuned for details on our first one.
- A Completely Digital Closing
- Did you know we can complete an entire purchase or sale completely virtually? We have the technology in place to write digital offers, we have the vendors in place that can write mortgages virtually, and attorneys that can close a property without ever seeing you in person should that need arise! Ask us for more details if you are interested!
- Helping the Friends of theChristine Marchesiello Team (Clients and Community)
We will be releasing a series of videos aimed at guiding you through these uncertain times with tips and tricks on how to plan for financial uncertainty, looking ahead at the future real estate market, and giving tips on how you can contribute to community needs at this time.
Shortly we will be releasing details on how our team will be contributing to our community during this time of need and how you can get involved.